If you are interested in competing for a team or as an individual in any of the upcoming team events please contact a member of the committee. We do not have the man power to chase people for teams so you need to let us know if you are interested ASAP.
If you would like to compete for CHRC this year in any of the area qualifiers then please read the checklist below.
- Hats must have the new aqua hat tag for 2018. This will change in January 2023 along with the hat standards but all is explained in the file below
- Body protector labels must be Purple 2009 or blue 2018 (see file below)
- 2022 membership must be paid before close of prelim entry.
- Prelim entries close three weeks before competition but team managers will need you to have done your entry on at least a month before qualifiers to allow us time to put together our prelim entry to HQ.
- Horse’s flu vaccine records must be correct according to Riding Club rules.
- If any questions about this please contact a member of the CHRC committee.
Next team event –
Sunday 27th February 2022 – Winter indoor Show Jumping at Berkshire College
Saturday 19th March 2022 – Combined Training Qualifier at Bury Farm EQ
10th April – Eventers Challenge at Munstead
28th May – Horse Trials at Snowball Farm
19th June – Summer Dressage at Hambleden
10th July – Summer Show Jumping at Berkshire College
21st August – Dressage to Music and Intro Dressage