If you are interested in competing for a team or as an individual in any of the upcoming team events please contact a member of the committee. We do not have the man power to chase people for teams so you need to let us know if you are interested ASAP.
If you would like to compete for CHRC this year in any of the area qualifiers then please read the checklist below.
- Hats must have the new Pink hat tag for 2023.
- Body protectors must be BETA Level 3 and labels must be Purple 2009 or blue 2018. Please note the Purple 2009 label will not be accepted from 1st January 2024.
- 2023 membership must be paid before close of prelim entry.
- Prelim entries close three weeks before competition but team managers will need you to have done your entry on at least a month before qualifiers to allow us time to put together our prelim entry to HQ.
- Horse’s flu vaccine records must be correct according to Riding Club rules.
- If any questions about this please contact a member of the CHRC committee.
Next team event –
4th March 2023 – Winter indoor Show Jumping at Berkshire College
18th March 2023 – Combined Challenge Qualifier at Snowball Farm EQ
29th April – Horse Trials at Snowball Farm
14th May – Summer Show Jumping at Berkshire College
19th August – Dressage to Music and Intro Dressage at Berkshire College
23rd September – Arena Eventing at Wellington Equestrian Centre